Engage users in fast, effective digital business processes; get business done easily, while compliance occurs transparently.
- NSW Housing and Property Group, part of NSW Department of Planning and Environment, uses RM Workflow to automate asset management and correspondence management processes.
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment (Tasmania) has also selected it to manage briefings and Ministerial correspondence processes.
Digitising processes using RM Workflow gets the right information to the right person at the right time, delivering:
- Competitive advantage through fast effective processes.
- Accuracy in execution of repeatable processes.
- Automatic records compliance by capturing or creating records in the context of the business process.
- Reduced training costs as users just get on with their jobs within defined processes.
- Flexibility to adjust and change business processes quickly.