1. A completed registration form with preferred payment method indicated must be received seven days prior to the start date of the course to confirm attendance.
2. If you are unable to attend a course, a substitute participant may attend in your place at no extra charge. Please provide written notification prior to or no later than on the start date of the course.
3. If you reschedule or cancel your confirmed attendance at an iCognition Pty Ltd scheduled training course (in writing) at least ten or more business days prior to course commencement, no fee will apply.
4. If you reschedule or cancel your confirmed attendance at an iCognition Pty Ltd scheduled training course (in writing) less than ten business days prior to course commencement, a processing fee of $110 (incl. GST) will apply, except within 48 hours or two business days of the course start date whereby the full price of course attendance will be charged.
5. Participants who do not cancel and fail to attend the training course will still be responsible for full payment.
6. While all efforts are made to ensure training courses go ahead as scheduled, iCognition Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel or reschedule training courses with 7 days’ notice. In the event of such cancellation, registrants can opt to have all pre-paid fees refunded in full or credited towards the next available course.
7. iCognition Pty Ltd is not responsible for non-refundable travel arrangement losses resulting from training course rescheduling or cancellation.
8. All prices and training courses are subject to change without notice.
9. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure course prerequisites have been met, prior to attending a course.