LINE of BUSINESS INTEGRATION to Micro Focus Content Manager or Microsoft SharePoint.
We are specialists in integrating applications and processes to Micro Focus TRIM or Microsoft SharePoint. We can integrate applications to ensure transactions and other records are captured to meet compliance and evidential requirements, and then make these accessible via the business application. We can also integrate applications to facilitate end-to-end business processes, including providing workflow layers as integration points.
In addition to developing our own suite of value-added products for Micro Focus Content Manager (see CM Solutions), our systems integration capability is extensive, including integrations such as:
- Microsoft SharePoint to Micro Focus Content Manager
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to Micro Focus Content Manager and SharePoint
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Computer Associates Clarity Portfolio and Project Management System to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Syscon Justice Systems Offender Information Management System to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Custom .Net and Java-based applications to Micro Focus Content Manager .
Data and Document Migration
Often a Systems Integration exercise requires data and document migration. We have extensive expertise to migrate documents, folders, files, security and location information between systems.
Examples of our migration experience include:
- DM 80/20 Document Management System to Microsoft SharePoint and/or Micro Focus Content Manager
- Objective to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Autonomy iManage to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Oracle custom applications to Micro Focus Content Manager
- Network Drive documents and folders to Micro Focus Content Manager
We have several data and document migration tools to assist in Micro Focus Content Manager migration projects, as follows:
Document Migrator: provides the ability to import documents into Micro Focus CM using Micro Focus CM bulk loader functionality. It also has the capability of optionally producing an ‘alternatively-contained-within’ folder structure matching the folder hierarchy within your network drives. This can be achieved with a single folder record type and a single document record type and will produce a structure the same as that viewed in MS Explorer. This structure does not impact record management functions as it is built from Alternatively contained links.
BCS Sync: is not only a migration tool from a shared drive to Micro Focus Content Manager, but provides the opportunity to classify documents to your Business Classification Scheme (BCS) during the import process. Your Micro Focus Content Manager BCS is exported to a shared drive, and folders and documents can be dragged and dropped by users into the desired classification. These are then migrated back into your Micro Focus system with the relevant BCS term attached. The documents and/or folders can be deleted automatically in the import process, and/or a short cut to the folder/documents can be left in the drive to allow users to access the documents directly in Micro Focus from the network drives.
Dataset Migrator: provides the ability to merge Micro Focus CM datasets into a target Micro Focus CM using the Micro Focus CM bulk loader. CM Dataset Migrator is an extremely useful and functional solution to dataset mergers, and provides the following:
- Migrating records including electronic attachments, revisions, security, field values etc.
- Relationship replication from the source dataset into the target dataset.
- Maintains the hierarchy between records based upon record type.
- Restricted migration options based on CM searches
- Optionally, migrates Movement History, Audit Events.
- Migrate all or selected locations.
- Migrate selected Record Types.
- Migrate selected User Defined Fields/Additional Fields.
- Migrate selected or all classifications (including sub classifications).
Micro Focus ControlPoint: a comprehensive information governance solution that includes document migration. It assists organisations to achieve business outcomes via analysis and management of dark and unstructured data, achieving efficiencies in search and discovery, savings in storage and discovery costs, and a significant decrease in compliance and security risk. It connects to a variety of Enterprise Information repositories (Network Drive, SharePoint, Exchange and Micro Focus CM are available by default), and then provides the following functional benefits:
- Gain visibility and understanding of enterprise information
- Automate compliance, legal hold, and retention policy, including automated migration to Micro Focus CM
- Perform data clean-up to reduce storage costs
- Find Private Personal Information (PPI)
- Set policies to drive more secure management
- Better manage content based on business value
- Drive your future information governance strategy
- Indexes SharePoint, Exchange, Network Drives and Micro Focus CM out-of-the-box