LINE of BUSINESS INTEGRATION to HP Records Manager / TRIM or Microsoft SharePoint.
We are specialists in integrating applications and processes to HP TRIM or Microsoft SharePoint. We can integrate applications to ensure transactions and other records are captured to meet compliance and evidential requirements, and then make these accessible via the business application. We can also integrate applications to facilitate end-to-end business processes, including providing workflow layers as integration points.
In addition to developing our own suite of value-added products for HP Records Manager / TRIM (see RM Solutions), our systems integration capability is extensive, including integrations such as:
- Microsoft SharePoint to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to HP Records Manager / TRIM and SharePoint
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Computer Associates Clarity Portfolio and Project Management System to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Syscon Justice Systems Offender Information Management System to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Custom .Net and Java-based applications to HP Records Manager / TRIM .
Data and Document Migration
Often a Systems Integration exercise requires data and document migration. We have extensive expertise to migrate documents, folders, files, security and location information between systems.
Examples of our migration experience include:
- DM 80/20 Document Management System to Microsoft SharePoint and/or HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Objective to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Autonomy iManage to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Oracle custom applications to HP Records Manager / TRIM
- Network Drive documents and folders to HP Records Manager / TRIM
We have several data and document migration tools to assist in HPE Records/Content Manager migration projects, as follows:
Document Migrator: provides the ability to import documents into HPE RM using HPE RM bulk loader functionality. It also has the capability of optionally producing an ‘alternatively-contained-within’ folder structure matching the folder hierarchy within your network drives. This can be achieved with a single folder record type and a single document record type and will produce a structure the same as that viewed in MS Explorer. This structure does not impact record management functions as it is built from Alternatively contained links.
BCS Sync: is not only a migration tool from a shared drive to HPE Records/Content Manager/TRIM, but provides the opportunity to classify documents to your Business Classification Scheme (BCS) during the import process. Your HP Records/Content Manager/TRIM BCS is exported to a shared drive, and folders and documents can be dragged and dropped by users into the desired classification. These are then migrated back into your HPE system with the relevant BCS term attached. The documents and/or folders can be deleted automatically in the import process, and/or a short cut to the folder/documents can be left in the drive to allow users to access the documents directly in HPE from the network drives.
Dataset Migrator: provides the ability to merge HPE RM/CM datasets into a target HPE RM/CM using the HPE RM/CM bulk loader. RM Dataset Migrator is an extremely useful and functional solution to dataset mergers, and provides the following:
- Migrating records including electronic attachments, revisions, security, field values etc.
- Relationship replication from the source dataset into the target dataset.
- Maintains the hierarchy between records based upon record type.
- Restricted migration options based on TRIM /RM searches
- Optionally, migrates Movement History, Audit Events.
- Migrate all or selected locations.
- Migrate selected Record Types.
- Migrate selected User Defined Fields/Additional Fields.
- Migrate selected or all classifications (including sub classifications).
HPE ControlPoint: a comprehensive information governance solution that includes document migration. It assists organisations to achieve business outcomes via analysis and management of dark and unstructured data, achieving efficiencies in search and discovery, savings in storage and discovery costs, and a significant decrease in compliance and security risk. It connects to a variety of Enterprise Information repositories (Network Drive, SharePoint, Exchange and HPE RM are available by default), and then provides the following functional benefits:
- Gain visibility and understanding of enterprise information
- Automate compliance, legal hold, and retention policy, including automated migration to HPE RM/CM
- Perform data clean-up to reduce storage costs
- Find Private Personal Information (PPI)
- Set policies to drive more secure management
- Better manage content based on business value
- Drive your future information governance strategy
- Indexes SharePoint, Exchange, Network Drives and HPE RM/CM out-of-the-box